Interested in Gems, Jewellery, Faceting, Enamelling, Carving, Minerals, Fossils, Beading?
There are over 40 clubs in NSW where you can both learn and share your knowledge!
Our Council’s aims are to:
1. Unite into one group clubs, societies or organisations in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory that are interested in lapidary, gemstones, minerals, fossils and allied crafts.
2. Promote and encourage GEMBOREE, GEMKHANA, exhibitions, competitions and other combined actvities.
3. Represent Members in any matters affecting their interests.
4. Assist in the formation and development of clubs, societies and organisations in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
5. Promote and liaise with all other state, federal and kindred organisations.
For details on the history of the Gem and Lapidary Council visit our History page and for a list of our member clubs visit our Clubs page